Wednesday 15 February 2012

What is life?

Yesterday, after talking to doctor and my hubby. I start to feel lost about my life. What am I looking towards and forward in future. No answers.

I start to questions, what next? treatment or no treatment or what? I really don't know what to do. What is the aim of my life whereby I can't enjoy my food and life with friend and also work.

Doing the daily routine, wake up medicine, qi gong, sending child to school, eating then Qi gong again and sleep.

What next about tomorrow? still the same. I guess is all because that my life is just too challenging and busy before this.

1 comment:

  1. I read with concern your latest progress.

    I would like you to know that there is one other treatment that is suitable for your case. Hyperthermia therapy.

    I hope you spend time reading this therapy (I have written something on my blog). This is also one therapy that I will be doing come April/May 2012.

    When you are convinced that this therapy works, write to me and I will give you some details of the clinics that you can go for treatment. You will be inspired that how many patients who the doctors says no more treatment were cured.

    Hang in there!

    Chang

    ReplyDelete