Friday 8 April 2011

13th Feb 2011 - Diagnose Lung Cancer

The doctor tell me it is cancer. At the age of 31, no smoking and no drinking diagnose with cancer. How did it happen? I could not stop crying. It reminds me my mother and my brother who past away due to cancer also. My mum ovary cancer and my brother had many cancer.

My mum treatment only a few months. Then I never see her again. I was 19 that time. I have never take initiative to take care of her. I have never ask what her feeling and she have never cry. She is very strong.

My brother being fighting for 17th years. He have cancer since very young. I think standard 3. He continue fighting every now and then. Many type of cancer appear.

I felt regret that I have never even care the people surrounding me. Even with both of them. I never know what is cancer or how to take care a cancer patient.

At this point of time, I know family is important. Work is nothing more important than family.

No comments:

Post a Comment