Tuesday 12 April 2011

1st Chemotherapy

I have my 1st chemotherapy on 21st February 2011. The side effect are frightening, as It make you feel uneasy the whole week.

My body and leg is weak. Luckily I have my mother in law who cook for me. I have no appetite to eat. Which resulted is low white blood count.

There are so many opinion from all friend and relative, resulted in confuse. You don't know who to follow. I will advice to follow who can make you believe in them as only you believe you will have chance to survive.

I visited hospital every twice a day due to different different reason. Vomiting, Fever, back pain and Stomach crap. Therefore I will advise to get the doctor nearest to your house. It help a lot mentally and save more energy and time.

My husband hardly work as he need to take care of me. Family courage is really important especially 1st and 2nd treatment.

By the 3rd treatment, the side effect have reduce as I have try different way to reduce the side effect. In my next Post I will teach you how to reduce the side effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment