Monday 15 August 2011

DIET For cancer patient with Chemotherapy

My 1st session of chemo therapy experience are really bad. I don't ever have the energy to walk. Then I begin to take Chinese medicine at the same time. My 2nd chemotherapy are far more easy. The more I do the less side effect on me. However, my blood cell report are not that good. It is dropping and very difficult to increase. At first is the red blood cell, then now is the white blood cell. What when wrong with my diet that resulted my blood test result so bad.

Breakfast
  • I have 2 slide of bread with peanut butter
  • 1 cup of milk with nestum added in
  • Shark liver oil, Evening primrose, zinc and fish oil
Lunch
  • Rice or noddle with beef or pork (It is steam or mild fry)
  • Soup (To enhance my stomach strength)
  • Vegetable
  • Shark liver oil, Evening primrose, zinc and fish oil
Teatime
  • Fruit
  • Milk
Dinner
  • Rice or noddle with beef or pork (It is steam or mild fry)
  • Soup (To enhance my stomach strength)
  • Vegetable
  • bladder black sesame dessert
Drink
  • I drink the 500ml boil "Li Zing with fungus" everyday
Before sleep

1/2 teaspoon of porcupine pills

As chemo patient, I'm not allow to eat raw vegetable as it will increase the risk of infections. Therefore I decided to start the raw vegetable program once I stop chemotherapy.

7 comments:

  1. beetroot(sang sook tei, or bit merah) is good for blood platelet as it is popular in dengue cases. eat it raw if u can. if not , make soup. Beef may not be suitable, just as u shd not take duck nor prawns.
    make sure u wash the veg properly. can get those liquid vege wash from supermarts.
    boil yr dessert with rock sugar.avoid white sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U may increase your red blood cell with boil red date water. It did me a great help and I am still drinking regulary even when I am off treatment.
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think should stop the beef and eat beetroot plus drinking more red dateds as my CEA increase when I started to eat beef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that is a good idea. and remember NO DUCK at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once a while boil some black beans soup is good to increase red blood cell too.

    Maybe this Blog is useful to you to have some good recipe .
    http://xiaojunlaoshi.blogspot.com/
    露露都世界。露露陪你癌过友情天
    我是一个照顾,末期癌症病人的义工。。。。虽然现在不在马来西亚。。。但是我还可以给你一点的帮助。。。你一要去看海、去看天,上帝会透过祂的创造给你能力面对你的困难。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  6. have u come across this site b4? very informative articles there

    http://sennyong.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-alternative-healing-anti-cancer-diet.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear sk
    I'm taking the black bean cook eith eel fish 3 times a week. Then the red dates as drinking water once a week. The fungus with ling zi (as drinking water) everyday.
    Dear Ipn
    I'm her blog supporter.

    ReplyDelete