Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sabah Snake grass progress

I have start consume the sabah snake grass in tea bag since 18th Aug 2011. As this is my chemotherapy rest week, I will usually feel the pain of the tumour at my L3 bone. 1 day after consume the Sabah Snake grass the pain from my L3 become lesser. Less from level 1 to 0.5. After 2 days, the pain drop to 0.3.

22nd August - whole day chemotherapy so I stop taking SSG

23rd August - discharge, and i continue taking SSG - but I feel itchy on my skin but no redness.

24th August - I did not take SSG, but still litter itchy on my skin

maybe I should considering taking the SSG only during the rest week.

5 comments:

  1. Great Post, keep on posting.

    Mind if I share your story to others?
    I believe alot of people in the world would want to know more about SSG vs Cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. Besides, I have decided stop chemotherapy and start with Chinese medicine. However, my SSG are too litter. Do you still have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in seremban. i have grown some SSG for an aunt who had stage4. she passed away last week. But i do believe her chemo didn't affect her all that badly cos she was on SSG. It was just too late. She's 67. So i have some plants which i plan to give away. Any way i can pass 2 u? BTW, i'm sorry u went to such a crazy doc as u mentioned... Dun go back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I have plant as well. Maybe u offer to someone who don't have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is your location? probably refer to my blog for the contacts in Malaysia and Singapore who have this SSG to shared...

    ReplyDelete