Monday 5 September 2011

Advice from the survivor of stage 4 cancer maggi

I went to talk again with this friend call maggi. She was diagnose with stage 4 lung cancer metasis to lymphty node. She have many tumor. Doctor tell her no medicine to cure also. However, she does not give up. She continue do chemotherapy and practice Qi Gong 4 hours a day. After 9 months of chemotherapy about 16x of chemo. The tumor disappear, however there are still 2 tumor in the lung. By the way, she have uncountable tumor in her body previously.

She stop chemo and continue Qi gong to cure herself. At last she is cancer free. She is now already 11 years cancer free.

Her advice to me is increase Qi Gong practice and continue chemo. If the doctor are not supportive then change another doctor. The chemo will help to control the tumor so that you can practice Qi Gong and help to increase your oxygen level to kill the cancer. If you cannot walk then how can you practice Qi Gong.

I would like to share this story because the stage 4 cancer is curable. As I know a number of stage 4 cancer survivor.

Plus for your info, maggi follow doctor advice diet. Which means she eat pork, curry mee, bread and less sugar. But she eat sugar.

The diet on the web are not true on the milk, protein, sugar and etc....

You can eat whatever you want, as long as u like to eat. This is maggi principle. Most important is you eat healthy. Go for more steam insteads of deep fry.

The Qi Gong that I join are all cancer patient who are already cancer free. They all practice this diet.

5 comments:

  1. Great sharing .
    I agreed with Maggi comment .
    Eat healthy , eat moderate volume and eat with nice mood and happy heart . Listen to our body and all will be well .
    Feel so great to know stage 4 lung cancer survive for 11 years with cencer free . It is great sharing . How old is she now ?
    Sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would also share my friend wife case. Early this year, his wife diagniose with stage 4, she is 40+, non smoker.
    She went for chemo treatment ( if not wrong, it's with Alimta + Cisplatin ) , was informed after 2 to 3 cycles, the tumor shrink and restaging to stage 3 or 3b .
    Then, doctor suggest for surgery to remove the tumor, since the size is small enough for surgery remove.
    I did check with my oncologist about this and he told me it is possible, espeacially if it is only one tumor in the lung or all in the same lobe, but, not for all patient .
    Thereafter, she continue chemo for few more cycle. Last meet up with my friend in July '11, was informed she is doing well and on recovery. She is also regulary every morning for Qi gong in Shah Alam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'm just like her. But how small is consider small. 3 cm small or not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure, how small consider small.
    Maybe you can discuss and find out from your oncologist.
    As for my case, I have multiple tumour , so , this is not an option for me .

    SK

    ReplyDelete