Tuesday 6 September 2011

Children cancer

While waiting for my turn on the bone scan today, my husband ask why the kids are here for the scan. He still cannot accept that cancer are not due to food. Many children as young as baby are born with cancer. There are genetic just like my mother family had cancer and I have cancer.

He used to blame to my work stress and eating habit. What about children? They don't eat so much preserve food nor fast food. They are just born with it.

My god brother was diagnose at age 9. The cancer keep coming back. He past away at the age of 20. Who knows what will happen? If he only stay at home, eat at home, sleep at 10pm. Then what is life for him.

He rather die to continue like that.

For us who diagnose later, I think we are lucky compare to him. As he don't get a chance to enjoy love, school, college and healthy life.

1 comment:

  1. Some studies has pointed out that genetics only account for 2% of cancers. A more plausible explanation is that the parents of the children are themselves weak or not healthy.

    The children are born with weak organs and not healthy too, hence susceptible to cancer at a young age.

    ReplyDelete