Saturday 19 May 2012

Accept pain killer

I have start to accept pain killer as I have try with acupuncture and chinese medic also cannot help me from releasing my pain. A doctor advise me then, why you need to suffer as you already decide to have a better life for the rest. My pain have resulted my husband cry everyday. In order to make him happy, I must do it. I don't want him to cry for me everyday. Why Chinese physician always don't accept pain killer? They will ask us to stay with the pain. But if you are already in pain then it is just like taking chemotherapy side effect. Why not make yourself easy.

1 comment:

  1. Have you think of HOSPICE to assist and guide on what to do and how to manage pain ?
    When I am dealing with great pain in Feb this year after chemo, I decided to ask doctor to issue recommendation letter for me to in contact with Hospice , earlier doctor not so agreed, but, finally he agreed with me and arrange for it.
    Hospice Malaysia in Cheras contact me the next day and pay me visit, after discussion and guidance from hospice nurse about the use of pain killer , I manage to get my pain under control with the pain killer and after a week , I try to stop it and manage to do away with it . Thereafter, hospice nurse will visit me once every 2 to 3 weeks to check how am I doing .
    Anyway, what is the name of pain killer you are taking, is it Ultracet ?

    ReplyDelete