Monday 14 May 2012

MRI result

I have MRI and CT scan after the 3rd alimta, result show the bone tumor are increasing and the lung tumor are getting smaller. I suspect because I have stop porcupine dates for 2 months which resulted in the increase of bone tumor. Now make my leg pain. But the MRI result show that my tumor is not affecting my nerve. If not the tumor then why my leg back thigh felt pain after I sit for more that 10 minutes. I head pain might due to lack of oxygen. I bought the oxygen concentrator today to try if the pin will reduce or not. As I notice I will vomit if I take pain killer. The doctor also suggest me to take children paracetamol as my weight now is just a 10 years old kids. I try also but seem sometimes work and sometimes don't. Today I will start my porcupine dates again see whether it will help to ease my leg pain or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment