Thursday 24 May 2012

Is at brain now

Why I just can't like others just take care my lung for at least a litter longer. Just got to know it is now in my brain. Need to go through 10 times radiotherapy in onder to help to control the pain at night. Today is the 2nd therapy. I feel better now. But how about my lung. I went for ALK test but the doct say my biopsy might not be in hospital anymore, need to check. How can that happen. I thought they should keep for 3 years. Now is only 1 1/2 years. If they can't find can I sue them. As I still remember the pain of taking the biopsy. I hope the biopsy is still available and the ALK result is positive. I hope no more chemo for my body. I just need another few years to train my child.

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. How are you now? Please send me a mail thedreammakers@hotmail.com to let me know about your latest development. Saying hello all the way from Singapore. Be strong and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing?

    I found your blog when i google for Socso and Cancer.

    At first, i thought of asking for your advise on Socso Ilat claim procedures and ways. But i found your last update on this blog is two years ago. I hope you are still doing fine...

    I am Joanne. I am 35 years old. I was diagnosed with uterus cancer stage 4 around 6 years ago. My cancer cell had spreaded to my lung. So far, i am on hormone therapy only.

    I was still working as an engineer when i was first diagnosed, until now. But, lately, i dont feel good. My health is depreciating, and i think 'tension' from work is contributing to the worsening of my health. However, i can stop working, as i have lots of financial commitment. My family cant survive if i dont have income. Then, i found this Socso benefit. However, i faced problem with the application procedures. Hence, would like to seek for your advise. What kind of doctor is considered as 'Medical Board'.... As my illness started 6 years ago, i m not sure i can claim for it at all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, my email address is joannewwj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete